Natural Resources develops comprehensive operating procedures and systems for new and existing facilities.
A comprehensive, well-planned development and operations guide is vital on a day to day basis, and is essential for the long term success of both new and existing facilities. This Natural Resources package includes:
- A Detailed Critical Process Timeline and Project Countdown
- Review, revision and finalizing of pre-opening expense and operating budgets
- Staff management assistance, training and manuals
- Wage analysis, recruitment and interview strategies for line staff
- Management of timeline delivery, and order placement (based on construction) for FF&E/OS&E
- Final review and revision for Hospitality Stations, Salon Service Programs, Fitness/Wellness, Social Programs
- Advise on retail items & merchandising
- Development of training manuals, job descriptions, and SOP manuals
- On-site training, including specialized services, product knowledge and systems training
- Development of a proactive and expansive sales strategy
- Review of final Marketing & PR plans, ad/promotional schedules, collateral/brochures,
- Building Systems Implementation for employee profiles, treatment resources, reservations, gift certificates, inventory, payroll and productivity reports
For new facilities: Natural Resources will continue our support through the opening itself, providing a smooth accent to a fully operational and successful spa venture.
- On-Site Opening Assistance (3 weeks)
- Post-Opening Follow Up (2 days)
For existing facilities: Natural Resources conducts preliminary site visits and property assessments.
- Offering guidance for directing programs, facilities and staff.
- Generating a critical action plan to control revenue/profit margins, quality standards, guest and employee satisfaction.